In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes.
Click the arrow on the right for more, as usual.
As always; click arrow on right for more pics.
The Game of Life.
oh my god
what an interesting way to look at things.
lifes a gamble
and death always wins
because death has nothing to lose
Or maybe because Death’s a cheating whore look at that fuck hiding cards under his bony ass
My father had taught me to be nice first, because you can always be mean later, but once you’ve been mean to someone, they won’t believe the nice anymore. So be nice, be nice, until it’s time to stop being nice, then destroy them.
Time has now come for another Giveaway. There has also been a change of rules, so I recommend that you all read the following lines carefully.
The winner will get:
- Alvdans - XI (20x30 canvas)
- Skull from a stag (crownless)
- Share/reblog this post on either Facebook or Tumblr.
(Remember to make it public if you share it on facebook).
- The giveaway will last for 9 days & nights and will end Saturday, the 22:nd of February, 6 PM (Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC).
- I will then randomly select 9 persons who will have to answer a riddle. (the riddle will be sent to your inbox on Tumblr)
The first one to give me the correct answer wins.
- If none of these persons answer the riddle after 9 minutes, I will send it to 9 others (the previous 9 will still be able to answer), all untill I have the correct answer.